Over 85 percent of the small businesses know that word of mouth is one of the best ways that new customers can find them. Nowadays, it is not easy for someone to trust just the word of mouth and they are turning to Google for the reviews about that business. This is why every business is now trying its best to get online reviews for their business since it is crucial to the success of the business. If you had not yet started to look for the reviews, you have to remember that at least 68 percent of the consumers trust the opinions they find online, 88 percent of the consumers will consider the online reviews as they trust personal recommendations. At least 90 percent of people will buy things that have positive reviews while 86 percent of people decide not to buy a product when they find negative reviews about them.
If you are convinced with the benefits of the online reviews, then you should learn the Step by Step Guide to Getting Online Reviews. It is easy to get online reviews for the business and if you are aware of the basic, then everything else will start from there.
- Do the right job: if your job is good, then you will also get more and good reviews. When you get reviews and feedback, you should be sure to work on them and to ensure that you are giving the best services as you can. When a customer is happy, he will let his friends know about you
- Setup the profile and own it: you should learn about your industry and select the review sites that will help you to accomplish what you are looking for. They should attract only dedicated users, they should show the ranking if your business is being googled and they have to make sense for your industry and business.
- Be aware of what you want to get: with the reviews, there are two things that you have to remember. You can ask someone who have worked together with you to write up the review about your business. However, remember that not everyone who had done the business with you is the right choice if you want to get a five start review, so make sure that you chose well the person you want to give you the reviews.
- Know when it is the right time to request the reviews: if you deal with the customers on regular basis, it can be easy for you to ask and to get the reviews when the customers are with you. If you have a physical store, you may display a sticker where you ask the customers to review your business. If you are dealing with the business that will have a longer sale cycles like insurance, mortgage and real estate, it is good to know the right time you can ask for the reviews.
- Ask: you can ask your customers to review you in different ways, starting from face to face, email, postcards, texts and calls.